Wednesday - Sunday: 12 pm to 6 pm for pick-up, walk-ins or patio seating. No reservations required. If you have any questions, please call our Tasting Room (408) 867-1012
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
Wine by the glass or bottle.
Wine Tasting menu changes monthly.
Artisan cheeses, charcuterie, crackers, olives, and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. No outside food allowed.
Groups. Currently, We are limited to the size of groups we can accomodate. Please call with questions so we can make your visit comfortable. (408) 867-1012
Make your Reservations by Calling: 1 (408) 867-1012
Please note the following on-premises guidelines for our Tasting Room:
- Seating is available on a first come, first-serve basis, provided there is not a private event (tasting room may be closed to the public).
- There is NO outside food or alcohol allowed on the premises that has not been purchased or provided by Cinnabar Winery.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere near the premises as mandated by the City of Saratoga.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times. Our staff reserves the right to ask families to depart if their level of supervision does not meet our standards.
- Pets are allowed only in the outside areas of the facility and must be on a leash. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or to remove guests who are disruptive or disorderly.
Growler Special Weekend
$50 for your first full growler & $40 refills Members); $40/$30 refills)
One Growler holds 2.5 bottles of wine, so these pack a punch! Perfect for gifts, dinner parties, picnics, weddings, and your everyday easy drinking!
Growlers may not be consumed on premises.
OUR TASTING ROOM
Cinnabar's Tasting Room is located in the historic Saratoga village beneath a majestic stretch of the Santa Cruz Mountains near the heart of Silicon Valley and just over the hill from Santa Cruz. Sample our handcrafted wines with family and friends, and enjoy some sunshine on our patio or deck, weather permitting. Most of our limited production wines are only available in the Tasting Room, and our gracious staff will provide a fun and educational tasting experience for you.
Closed: Easter Sunday, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day.