Saratoga Tasting Room Hours
Reservations required for groups of 10 or more. If you have any questions, please call our Tasting Room (408) 867-1012
Tuesday - Thursday: 12 pm - 6 pm
Friday - Saturday: 12 pm - 8 pm
Sunday: 12 pm to 6 pm
Gilroy Tasting Room Hours
Thursday - Sunday: 12 pm - 5 pm
Wine by the glass or bottle.
Wine tasting menu changes monthly.
Artisan cheeses, charcuterie, crackers, olives, and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. No outside food allowed.
Groups. Please call with questions so we can make your visit comfortable. (408) 512-4993
Make your Reservations by Calling (408) 512-4993
Please note the following on-premises guidelines for our Tasting Rooms:
- Seating is available on a first come, first-serve basis. If there is a private event our tasting rooms may be closed to the public.
- There is NO outside food or alcohol allowed on the premises that has not been purchased or provided by Cinnabar Winery.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere near the premises as mandated by the City of Saratoga.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times.
- Pets are allowed only in the outside areas of the facility and must be on a leash. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or to remove guests who are disruptive or disorderly.
$50 for your first full growler.
Refills $40.00 dollars
AWS refill only $30.00 dollars
One Growler holds 2.5 bottles of wine, so these pack a punch! Perfect for gifts, dinner parties, picnics, weddings, and your everyday easy drinking!
Growlers may not be consumed on premises.
OUR TASTING ROOM
SARATOGA Tasting Room is located in the historic Saratoga village beneath a majestic stretch of the Santa Cruz Mountains near the heart of Silicon Valley and just over the hill from Santa Cruz.
GILROY Tasting Room is located in a beutiful 12 acre vineyard on Dryden avenue. you will have the opportunity to sample our handcrafted wines with family and friends, and enjoy some sunshine on our patios or deck, weather permitting. Most of our limited production wines are only available in the Tasting Room. Our dedicated and profesional staff will provide a fun and educational tasting experience for you.
Closed: Easter Sunday, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day.