Location: 14612 Big Basin Way, Saratoga CA, 95070
Map and directions
Sun – Thurs: 12pm to 6pm; last tasting at 5:45pm
Fri & Sat: 12pm to 8pm; last tasting at 4:45pm
Mudd Room wine bar open 5 to 8pm for wine by the glass or bottle only.
Wine tasting $15 per person. Tasting fee will be refunded with a bottle purchased.
Artisan cheeses, charcuterie, crackers, olives, and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
No reservations or cover charge. Please call ahead if you are coming with a group larger than 10.
MERCURY RISING ON TAP!
Get yourself a Growler
$50 for your first full growler and
$40 refills (Members: $40/$30 refills)
One Growler holds 2.5 bottles of wine, so these pack a punch! Perfect for gifts, dinner parties, picnics, weddings, and your everyday easy drinking!
Growlers may not be consumed on premises.
OUR TASTING ROOM
Cinnabar's Tasting Room is located in the historic Saratoga village beneath a majestic stretch of the Santa Cruz Mountains near the heart of Silicon Valley and just over the hill from Santa Cruz. Sample our handcrafted wines with family and friends, and enjoy some sunshine on our patio or deck, weather permitting. Most of our limited production wines are only available in the Tasting Room, and our gracious staff will provide a fun and educational tasting experience for you.
We offer wine tastings seven days a week, and on Friday and Saturday evenings we transform our space into an after-hours wine bar called the Mudd Room.
Closed: Easter Sunday, 4th of July, day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and Super Bowl Sunday.
Please note the following on-premises guidelines for our Tasting Room:
- Seating is available on a first come, first-serve basis, provided there is not a private event (tasting room may be closed to the public).
- There is NO outside food or alcohol allowed on the premises that has not been purchased or provided by Cinnabar Winery.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere near the premises as mandated by the City of Saratoga.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times. Our staff reserves the right to ask families to depart if their level of supervision does not meet our standards. No children are allowed during Mudd Room hours.
- Pets are allowed only in the outside areas of the facility and must be on a leash. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or to remove guests who are disruptive or disorderly.