Location: 14612 Big Basin Way, Saratoga CA, 95070
Map and directions
Monday: Closed, except certain holidays (check our calendar!)
Tues – Thurs: 12pm to 6pm; last tasting at 5:45pm
Fri & Sat: 12pm to 7pm; last tasting at 6:45pm
Sunday: 12pm to 6pm; last tasting at 5:45pm
Wine tasting $15 per person. Tasting fee will be refunded with two bottles purchased. For groups of 10-14, please call the tasting room ahead of time at, 408-867-1012.
Artisan cheeses, charcuterie, crackers, olives, and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. No outside food allowed.
Large Group Tastings, reservations required. If you plan to visit our tasting room and are traveling with a group of 15 or more, we ask that you notify us no later than 48 hours in advance of your visit so that we may ensure we have appropriate space and staffing to host your group. Please submit your details to Cynthia Bournellis at, email@example.com
Private Tastings Mon – Thurs, by appointment only. These intimate, customized tastings provide guests with the opportunity to learn about wine, winemaking, and the history of Cinnabar Winery. Parties of 2 minimum; 10 maximum. For further information, please contact Cynthia Bournellis at, firstname.lastname@example.org or 408.884.3752.
Sundays 2-4pm on the patio. Musician inquiries contact email@example.com
Get yourself a Growler
$50 for your first full growler and
$40 refills (Members: $40/$30 refills)
One Growler holds 2.5 bottles of wine, so these pack a punch! Perfect for gifts, dinner parties, picnics, weddings, and your everyday easy drinking!
Growlers may not be consumed on premises.
OUR TASTING ROOM
Cinnabar's Tasting Room is located in the historic Saratoga village beneath a majestic stretch of the Santa Cruz Mountains near the heart of Silicon Valley and just over the hill from Santa Cruz. Sample our handcrafted wines with family and friends, and enjoy some sunshine on our patio or deck, weather permitting. Most of our limited production wines are only available in the Tasting Room, and our gracious staff will provide a fun and educational tasting experience for you.
Closed: Easter Sunday, 4th of July, day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day.
Please note the following on-premises guidelines for our Tasting Room:
- Seating is available on a first come, first-serve basis, provided there is not a private event (tasting room may be closed to the public).
- There is NO outside food or alcohol allowed on the premises that has not been purchased or provided by Cinnabar Winery.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere near the premises as mandated by the City of Saratoga.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times. Our staff reserves the right to ask families to depart if their level of supervision does not meet our standards.
- Pets are allowed only in the outside areas of the facility and must be on a leash. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or to remove guests who are disruptive or disorderly.