Cinnabar Tasting Room
The Cinnabar Tasting Room is located in the historic Saratoga village beneath a majestic stretch of the Santa Cruz Mountains near the heart of Silicon Valley and popular destinations such as Santa Cruz and Monterey. Sample our handcrafted wines with family and friends inside at the wine bar or outside on the patio or deck. Most of our limited production wines are only available in the Tasting Room, and our gracious staff will provide a fun and educational tasting experience for you.
We offer wine tastings seven days a week and an after-hours wine bar called the Mudd Room on Friday and Saturday evenings. From April through October, stop by for happy hour on Friday evenings for some live music! Charcuterie is available for purchase.
Wine tasting $15 per person. Tasting fee will be refunded with wine purchase of $30 or more.
Become a member of the Alchemist Wine Society to enjoy discounts and exclusive benefits!
Please note the following on-premise guidelines for our Tasting Room:
- Seating is available on a first come, first served basis, provided there is not a private event (tasting room will be closed to the public).
- There is NO outside food or alcohol allowed on the premises that has not been purchased or provided by Cinnabar Winery.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere near the premises as mandated by the City of Saratoga.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times. Our staff reserve the right to ask families to depart if their level of supervision does not meet our standards. No children are allowed during Mudd Room hours.
- Pets are allowed only in the outside areas of the facility and must be on a leash. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or to remove guests who are disruptive or disorderly.
Sunday – Thursday: Noon to 6 pm (last tasting at 5:45pm)
Friday & Saturday: Noon to 5 pm (last tasting at 4:45pm); Mudd Room wine bar (5 to 8pm)
No reservations or cover charge. Please call ahead if you are coming with a large group.
Closed: Easter Sunday, 4th of July, day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and Super Bowl Sunday.
LIVE MUSIC APRIL THROUGH OCTOBER
Fridays, 5:30 to 7:30 pm, and one special Saturday per month! In the Mudd Room or on the patio, weather permitting.
Artisan cheeses, charcuterie, crackers, olives and other fine foods available.